Kids’ Challenge — 5k — 10k — 15K
Sunday, April 23, 2017
- General Information
- The Pleasanton Run for Education 15k is a fast and flat course over the streets and paved trails of Pleasanton.
- Start Time
- The 15k starts at 7:35am at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton CA)
- REGISTER HERE
- Early registration until March 20th — $50
- March 21st to April 19th — $55
- April 20th to April 22nd or In Person at Packet Pick-up — $60
- In Person on Race Day — $65
- PUSD employees will receive a 50% discount on their registration (applies to PUSD employees only). PUSD ID required at packet pick-up.
- 15k participants receive a custom tech shirt*, finisher medal, goody bags, post race food and entertainment.
- Awards will be presented for the following age groups: 1-13 years, 14-18 years, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- The awards ceremony will take place on race morning at approximately 9:30 AM.
- Bib Pick-up & Expo
- Packet pick-up will take place on April 21st & 22nd at ClubSport Pleasanton, 7090 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- On Friday, April 21st, packet pick-up will be open from 3pm-8pm.
- On Saturday, April 22nd, packet pick-up will be open from 12pm-3pm.
- Course Description and Map
- The 2017 course will be the same as the 2016 course with a minor change. The course will NOT go down Case Ave. Instead, it will go down the dirt path from Pleasanton Ave and Bernal to the parking lot of Bernal Community Park. It will then run through the new paths in the park. It will then continue onto Marilyn Kane Trail.
- Below is the 2016 map for your reference. A new map will be available soon.
View an enlarged 15K course map.
- Plenty of complimentary parking will be available at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
- Please use the large fairgrounds parking lots accessed through Gate 8 and Gate 12, off of Valley Avenue one block north of the Valley/Bernal intersection ONLY. Parking in the small lot accross from the yellow(main) gate of the fairgrounds on Pleasanton Ave (entrance on W. Angela St.) is for event sponsors only.
*Please Note: Shirts and sizes cannot be guaranteed for late (packet pick up or race day) entrants.