Kids’ Challenge — 5k — 10k — 15K
Sunday, April 23, 2017
- Runner’s Guide
- View the Final Instructions PDF file for the event
- General Information
- The Pleasanton Run for Education 5K offers a family-friendly race from the Alameda County Fairgrounds through downtown Pleasanton.
- Start Time
- The 5K starts at 7:40am at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton CA)
- REGISTER HERE
- Early registration until March 20th — $40 (adult 18+) / $30 (student under 18)
- March 21st to April 19th — $45 (adult 18+) / $35 (student under 18)
- April 20th to April 22nd or In Person at Packet Pick-up — $50 (adult 18+) / $40 (student under 18)
- In Person on Race Day — $55 (adult 18+) / $45 (child under 18)
- Discounted pricing available to children registering for BOTH the 5K and Kids’ Challenge events.
- PUSD employees will receive a 50% discount on their registration (applies to PUSD employees only). PUSD ID required at packet pick-up.
- 5K participants receive a custom tech shirt*, finisher medal, goody bags, post race food and entertainment.
- Awards will be presented for the following age groups: 1-9 years, 10-12 years, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
- The awards ceremony will take place on race morning at approximately 9:30 AM.
- Bib Pick-up & Expo
- Packet pick-up will take place on April 21st & 22nd at ClubSport Pleasanton, 7090 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- On Friday, April 21st, packet pick-up will be open from 3pm-8pm.
- On Saturday, April 22nd, packet pick-up will be open from 12pm-3pm.
- Course Description and Map
View the 2017 5K course map.
- Plenty of complimentary parking will be available at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
- Please use the large fairgrounds parking lots accessed through Gate 8 and Gate 12, off of Valley Avenue one block north of the Valley/Bernal intersection ONLY. Parking in the small lot accross from the yellow(main) gate of the fairgrounds on Pleasanton Ave (entrance on W. Angela St.) is for event sponsors only.
*Please Note: Shirts and sizes cannot be guaranteed for late (packet pick up or race day) entrants.