Kids’ Challenge — 5k — 10k — 15K
Sunday, April 23, 2017
- General Information
- The Pleasanton Run for Education Kids’ Challenge is a fun sprint through the grounds of the Alameda County Fairgrounds. The Kids’ challenge races will be either 1k or 1/2k. Kids can choose to run distance or run both distances for the price of one. This event is open to kids under 12 years old.
- Start Time
- The Kids’ Challenge starts at 9:00am at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton CA)
- The 1k distance will begin at 9:00am. We will start with kids 6 and under followed by kids 7-12. The 1/2k distance will begin at 9:15. We will start with kids 6 and under followed by kids 7-12.
- Look for signs in the kids expo area for the appropriate distance and ages groups.
- REGISTER HERE
- Early registration until March 20th — $17
- March 21st to April 19th — $19
- April 20th to April 22nd or In Person at Packet Pick-up — $20
- In Person on Race Day — $25
- Discounted pricing available to children registering for BOTH the 5K and Kids’ Challenge events.
- Kids’ Challenge participants receive a custom shirt, finisher medal, goody bags, post race food and entertainment.
- Bib Pick-up & Expo
- Packet pick-up will take place on April 21st & 22nd at ClubSport Pleasanton, 7090 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- On Friday, April 21st, packet pick-up will be open from 3pm-8pm.
- On Saturday, April 22nd, packet pick-up will be open from 12pm-3pm.
- Course Description and Map
View the 2017 Kids 1k course map.
View the 2017 Kids 1/2k course map.
- Plenty of complimentary parking will be available at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
- Please use the large fairgrounds parking lots accessed through Gate 8 and Gate 12, off of Valley Avenue one block north of the Valley/Bernal intersection ONLY. Parking in the small lot accross from the yellow(main) gate of the fairgrounds on Pleasanton Ave (entrance on W. Angela St.) is for event sponsors only.
Please Note: Shirts and sizes cannot be guaranteed for late (packet pick up or race day) entrants.