Kids’ Challenge — 5k — 10k — 15K
Sunday, April 15, 2018
- General Information
- The Pleasanton Run for Education Kids’ Challenge is a fun sprint within the gates of the Alameda County Fairgrounds. The Kids’ Challenge race will be a 1/4 mile event. The Kids’ Challenge route will be on the lawn around the Family Fitness Expo and will finish through the official finish chute under the finish line arch. This event is open to kids under 12 years old.
- Start Time
- The Kids’ Challenge starts at 9:15am at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton CA)
- Kids 9 – 11 will begin at 9:00am followed by kids 6 – 8 at 9:05am and finishing with kids 5 & under at 9:10am.
- REGISTER HERE
- Early registration until March 12th — $17
- March 13th to April 12th — $19
- April 13th to April 14th or In Person at Packet Pick-up — $20
- In Person on Race Day — $25
- Discounted pricing available to children registering for BOTH the 5K and Kids’ Challenge events.
- Kids’ Challenge participants receive a cotton race shirt, finisher medal, goody bags, post race food and entertainment.
- Bib Pick-up & Expo
- Packet pick-up will take place on April 13th & 14th at ClubSport Pleasanton, 7090 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- On Friday, April 13th, packet pick-up will be open from 3pm-8pm.
- On Saturday, April 14th, packet pick-up will be open from 12pm-3pm.
- Course Map
View an enlarged Kids’ Challenge course map.
- Plenty of complimentary parking will be available at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
- Please use the large fairgrounds parking lots accessed through Gate 8 and Gate 12, off of Valley Avenue one block north of the Valley/Bernal intersection ONLY. Parking in the small lot accross from the yellow(main) gate of the fairgrounds on Pleasanton Ave (entrance on W. Angela St.) is for event sponsors only.
Please Note: Shirts and sizes cannot be guaranteed for late (packet pick up or race day) entrants.