Kids’ Challenge — 5k — 10k — 15K
Sunday, April 23, 2017
- General Information
- The Pleasanton Run for Education Kids’ Challenge is a fun sprint within the gates of the Alameda County Fairgrounds. The Kids’ Challenge race will be a 1/4 mile event. The Kids’ Challenge route will be on the lawn around the Family Fitness Expo and will finish through the official finish chute under the finish line arch. This event is open to kids under 12 years old.
- Start Time
- The Kids’ Challenge starts at 9:00am at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton CA)
- Kids 9 – 11 will begin at 9:00am followed by kids 6 – 8 at 9:05am and finishing with kids 5 & under at 9:10am.
- REGISTER HERE
- Early registration until March 20th — $17
- March 21st to April 19th — $19
- April 20th to April 22nd or In Person at Packet Pick-up — $20
- In Person on Race Day — $25
- Discounted pricing available to children registering for BOTH the 5K and Kids’ Challenge events.
- Kids’ Challenge participants receive a cotton race shirt, finisher medal, goody bags, post race food and entertainment.
- Bib Pick-up & Expo
- Packet pick-up will take place on April 21st & 22nd at ClubSport Pleasanton, 7090 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- On Friday, April 21st, packet pick-up will be open from 3pm-8pm.
- On Saturday, April 22nd, packet pick-up will be open from 12pm-3pm.
- Plenty of complimentary parking will be available at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
- Please use the large fairgrounds parking lots accessed through Gate 8 and Gate 12, off of Valley Avenue one block north of the Valley/Bernal intersection ONLY. Parking in the small lot accross from the yellow(main) gate of the fairgrounds on Pleasanton Ave (entrance on W. Angela St.) is for event sponsors only.
Please Note: Shirts and sizes cannot be guaranteed for late (packet pick up or race day) entrants.