Kids’ Challenge — 5k — 10k — 15K
Sunday, April 15, 2018
- General Information
- The Pleasanton Run for Education 10k is a fast and flat course on the Marilyn Kane Trail and over the streets and trails of Pleasanton.
- Start Time
- The 10k starts at 7:50am at the Alameda County Fairgrounds (4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton CA)
- REGISTER HERE
- Early registration until March 12th — $45
- March 13th to April 12th — $50
- April 13th to April 14th or In Person at Packet Pick-up — $55
- In Person on Race Day — $60
- PUSD employees will receive a 50% discount on their registration (applies to PUSD employees only). PUSD ID required at packet pick-up.
- Groups of 20 or more discounts available upon request. Contact: Tanya Ludden 925 989 2271 email@example.com
- 10k participants receive a custom tech shirt*, finisher medal, goody bags, post race food and entertainment.
- Awards will be presented for the following age groups: 1-13 years, 14-18 years, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- The awards ceremony will take place on race morning at approximately 9:30 AM.
- Bib Pick-up & Expo
- Packet pick-up will take place on April 13th & 14th at ClubSport Pleasanton, 7090 Johnson Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- On Friday, April 13th, packet pick-up will be open from 3pm-8pm.
- On Saturday, April 14th, packet pick-up will be open from 12pm-3pm.
- Course Map
View an enlarged 10K course map.
- Plenty of complimentary parking will be available at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
- Please use the large fairgrounds parking lots accessed through Gate 8 and Gate 12, off of Valley Avenue one block north of the Valley/Bernal intersection ONLY. Parking in the small lot accross from the yellow(main) gate of the fairgrounds on Pleasanton Ave (entrance on W. Angela St.) is for event sponsors only.
*Please Note: Shirts and sizes cannot be guaranteed for late (packet pick up or race day) entrants.